The $1.5-trillion Climate Crisis industry is not about to go quiet into that dark night, or to strut but an hour upon the stage, to then be heard no more. In these desperate times, it is unleashing even more sound and fury, and assaulting new targets, in a frantic effort to expand its heavily subsidized global empire. The Donald Trump administration and Scott Pruitt EPA continue to emphasize foss [ ... ]Read More..
TITUSVILLE — A $6 billion petrochemical plant to be built near Pittsburgh over the next five years will produce more than the polyethylene building blocks for the plastics industry here and worldwide. It will also produce jobs, a new market for existing businesses, spinoff businesses and cheaper raw materials in the region. That was the message Wednesday at a sold-out forum on potential re [ ... ]Read More..
A federal judge dealt the latest blow to the planned Constitution Pipeline when he rejected the builder’s argument that it would be injured by having to obtain certain state permits to construct the natural gas pipeline from Northeast Pennsylvania to New York State. Judge Norman Mordue of the Northern District of New York said the Constitution Pipeline Company failed to show injury from the [ ... ]Read More..
The Trump administration is planning to repeal former President Barack Obama’s landmark 2015 rule setting standards for hydraulic fracturing on federal land. Justice Department lawyers revealed the decision late Wednesday in a filing with the Denver-based Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, where the federal government under had been fighting against the oil and natural gas indu [ ... ]Read More..
Over the past decade, the U.S. oil and natural gas industry has capitalized on new opportunities while navigating unchartered challenges. The shale revolution provided previously inaccessible, affordable energy for American consumers, yet duplicative federal regulations imposed new costs and delays. Producers and service companies continued to look for new ways to innovate and cut costs in the fac [ ... ]Read More..
Attached is an amendment to the Town of Sanford’s Land Use Management Local Law to provide for Renewable Energy Systems. The law addresses wind energy conversion systems, geothermal energy systems, solar energy production systems and farm waste energy systems. It regulates several issues including setbacks from non-participant property lines, noise restrictions for wind turbines [ ... ]Read More..
Urban voters may like the idea of using more wind and solar energy, but the push for large-scale renewables is creating land-use conflicts in rural regions from Maryland to California and Ontario to Loch Ness. Since 2015, more than 120 government entities in about two dozen states have moved to reject or restrict the land-devouring, subsidy-fueled sprawl of the wind industry. The backlash contin [ ... ]Read More..
Climate Change: U.S. output of so-called greenhouse gases continues to decline, a new report shows. Even so, global warming activists are likely to be disappointed. The drop has nothing to do with their pet cause, alternative energy. That's right. The Environmental Protection Agency's yearly greenhouse gas emissions report noted that after rising slightly in 2013 and 2014, greenhouse gas output f [ ... ]Read More..
by Lily Emamian Washington, D.C. Energy in Depth 2/9/2017
The Business Council for Sustainable Energy, in partnership with Bloomberg New Energy, just released the 2017 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook. The report covers the across-the-board benefits for the rise in natural gas use across the United States, with the most notable benefit being the fact that American co [ ... ]
Scarcely a day goes by without us being warned of coastal inundation by rising seas due to global warming. Why on earth do we attribute any heating of the oceans to carbon dioxide, when there is a far more obvious culprit, and when such a straightforward examination of the thermodynamics render it impossible. Carbon dioxide, we are told, traps heat that has been irradiated by the oceans, and thi [ ... ]Read More..
ENERGY TRANSFER PARTNERS LP +0.18 As of 1:06 PM EST 39.01 USD WILLIAMS COS INC +0.47 As of 1:06 PM EST 28.77 USD North America's natural gas market just had a "Jurassic Park" moment. I'm referring to that scene in the old Spielberg movie where two children are puzzled by ripples in a water cup -- which turn out to herald the thunderous approach of a T-Rex. In [ ... ]Read More..
- In New York, Wind And Solar Get Double Their Value In Subsidies
- Fracking Protesters Are Putin Puppets
- Here’s How Fracking Saved Your Family $1,000 Bucks
- The Environmentalist War On Science
- Natural gas is driving manufacturing’s revival in Pa
- Pennsylvania Lawmakers Again Taking Up Oil/Gas Royalty Protection
- Williams CEO foresees feds helping Constitution Pipeline battle in New York
- Intelligence: Putin Is Funding the Anti-Fracking Campaign
- JERA to Participate in a Natural Gas-fired Thermal Power Generation Project in New York State
- The Days Of Cheap Natural Gas Are Over
- TRUMP'S ENERGY PLAN: 'We must take advantage of the estimated $50 trillion in untapped shale, oil, and natural gas reserves'
- New White House Website Says Trump to Scuttle Climate Action Plan, Clean Water Rule
- Millennium Pipeline Sues Cuomo’s Corrupt DEC Over Expansion Delay
- You Can Thank Fracking For Early Closure Of NY Nuclear Plant
- New York’s Renewable Plan Will Create Energy Poor
- Putin's Other American Propaganda Effort: Anti-Fracking News
- Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant Could Close by 2021
- Andrew Cuomo: America’s Most Deplorable Governor?
- Business Colorado Royalty Owners Group Splits From National Organization
- 2016’s Biggest Loser: Big Green Voters Turned Thumbs Down On The Climate Change Lobby And Rightly So
- 1000 Skeptical Peer-Reviewed Climate Papers “Should Put UN IPCC To Shame,” Says Harvard Astrophysicist!
- Fracking Gives Average Local Household $1,900 In Benefits Says Study
- Dear Friends, Coalition Leaders, Landowners, and Natural Gas Supporters,
- NYS cuts 2017 renewable target
- Obama EPA One Last Swipe at Fossil Fuels, Changes Fracking Report